After you find your perfect car with Investment Auto, consider aftermarket accessories. Add-Ons can take your car to the next level, they can personalize your vehicle to your specific hobbies and interests. Check out this list of aftermarket Add-Ons.
Adding snow tires can be an extremely practical addition to your vehicle. Tests show that winter tires provide superior traction, braking, and cornering in all cold-weather driving conditions compared to all-season tires. We’re talking about better traction whether the road surface is snow-covered, icy, wet, or even dry.
Utah can have extreme winters. Enjoy these benefits of snow tires.
- Winter tires go beyond traction in snow
- Safer braking
- Superior performance in all cold weather
- Generally last two seasons
- Winter tires cost similar to standard rubber
Aftermarket headlights and taillights are available for nearly every type of car available on the market. Before installing aftermarket lights, check that they are within the standards of DOT regulations.
Enhanced Audio System
Great speakers are something that everyone looks for in a vehicle. When it comes to a premium sound system, there are many options to consider. From enhanced base to elevated sound, an enhanced audio system can upgrade your experience.
Alarm and Anti-Theft System
Not all cars come with an alarm or anti-theft system, so adding one to your vehicle can enhance the value of your car. An anti-theft system is something that all car owners can appreciate.
- WORK & SLEEP WITHOUT WORRY – CarLock monitors and alerts you on your phone when your vehicle is moved when the engine starts if unusual vibration is detected & even if the device is disconnected!
- MONITOR YOUR TEENAGER – We love our teens but they can be entirely different people behind the wheel. CarLock detects harsh acceleration (drag racing), hard breaking & sharp cornering (stunt driving).
- VIRTUAL MECHANIC – CarLock actively monitors the health of your vehicle and alerts you in advance if your car battery is running dangerously low or is experiencing high battery drain.
- LIKE GPS ON STEROIDS – Also included is detailed trip tracking which lets you monitor where your car has been. Whether your car is stolen or a “trusted” driver is going off course – you’ll know!
- EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE – CarLock uses cloud computing, internet storage, and GPS tracking. You get all this for only $9.60 per month and the first month is FREE!
Adding a bike rack to your SUV can make enjoying your hobbies easier. Transport your bikes with ease. Hitch bike racks: Hitch-mounted bike racks slide into the receiver of a trailer hitch. A hitch receiver can be installed on a vehicle not originally equipped with one, but it’s an add-on to consider.
If you have a lifted truck, electric steps are something to consider. Electric Steps & Running Boards are triggered by your vehicle’s factory door sensor. When you open your door the steps drop, and they retract when you close the door.
- Assistance getting in and out: Power Steps can make getting in and out of the vehicle easier and safer for you and your passengers.
- Keeping your vehicle clean: Power Steps can help reduce the amount of dirt and grime that is tracked into your vehicle by offering a place for passengers to wipe their feet.
- May help prevent rust: Power Steps may help to prevent rust by folding over and protecting the rockers and frame of your vehicle from dirt, rocks, and salt.
- Lighting: Some Power Steps come with lighting options that illuminate the steps and prevent missteps that could result in a fall. If you have kids, these steps could be a great asset.
- Easy installation: This is more specific to the Power Steps brand but being able to install them yourself will eliminate any hefty installation fees.
Nobody wants their cargo exposed to the elements while traveling! On top of that, the Tonneau cover provides increased security. Having your cargo hidden makes it less convenient for a grab-and-go. Get a Tonneau cover to protect your cargo and make your truck more efficient.
If you struggle to find space for cargo on road trips consider a rooftop cargo carrier. Both hard-shelled and soft rooftop bags are crafted to protect belongings from harsh weather and road grime while keeping the cargo shielded from the elements. Your belongings are much safer in a rooftop storage container rather than strapped down. Rooftop carriers come in sizes that range from around 10 cubic feet to those that can accommodate up to 20 cubic feet of space, and when you think about it, that’s a lot of extra room to add to your vehicle!
Investment Auto is here to help you find your perfect car. Contact us today to test drive.